Additional Terms of Service for Buy More, Save More with Yahoo Plus
Welcome to Buy More, Save More, a program that provides discounted pricing when you purchase more than one eligible Yahoo Plus subscription product. Yahoo Plus products or services, and the Buy More, Save More program are owned and operated by Yahoo Inc. or its Affiliates. These Additional Terms of Service (“ATOS”) supplement the Yahoo Terms of Service (“Yahoo TOS”) that apply to all of our services, and together, govern your use of any Yahoo Plus products and services, as well as the Buy More, Save More discount program.
Changes to Terms. Yahoo reserves the right to update and change, from time to time, these Buy More, Save More Program Terms and all documents incorporated by reference. You can find the most recent version of the Terms from the links above. You should check these documents regularly for any updates. Your continued use of your eligible Yahoo Plus products or services will constitute acceptance of any modified terms. In the event of any inconsistency between this ATOS and the Yahoo TOS, this ATOS shall first control, followed by the Yahoo TOS.
YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SO PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
TERMS FOR THE BUY MORE, SAVE MORE PROGRAM
- Buy More, Save More promotional offers are only available to consumers who are based in the United States.
- The Buy More, Save More discount applies only to online purchases of eligible Yahoo Plus subscription products made under a single Yahoo account where each of the account holder’s purchased subscriptions falls into a different product category as determined by Yahoo in its sole discretion (“Eligible Subscriptions”).
- The Buy More, Save More discount (10% off 2nd eligible subscription,15% off 3rd eligible subscription, 20% off 4th eligible subscription) will be applied automatically in cart to eligible subscription, and in no circumstance, shall the discount exceed 20% off. Should the total quantity of eligible subscription products for each account holder or email address exceed 4, the discount remains 20% off those eligible subscription purchases.
- Only new subscriptions purchased on or after the launch of the Buy More, Save More program on March 23, 2021 (the “Program Launch Date”) are eligible for this promotional offer. The Buy More, Save More discounts cannot be applied to past orders.
- Eligible Subscriptions must be active and not in a cancelled or pending cancelled status.
- Products, services, or other purchases added on to an existing subscription are not eligible for the next level of Buy More, Save More discounts. For example, if a Buy More, Save More discount was applied to the original subscription purchase, then additional purchases would receive the same discount amount.
- Yahoo may modify or terminate this program at any time.
Last updated: March 2, 2021