Why this ad?
- The sites and apps you use work with online advertising companies to provide you with advertising that is as relevant and useful as possible. Personalisation may be informed by various factors such as the content of the site or app you are using, information you provide, historical searches you conduct, what your friends or contacts recommend to you, apps on your device, or may be based on your other interests. Read about Yahoo's privacy and advertising practices to learn more about how Yahoo selects the ads you see.
Who placed this ad?
Why was this ad served?
- Certain factors such as your activity, searches, demographic data, apps on your device and location information may be used to select the ads you see.
What choices do I have?
- Manage interest-based advertising categories or opt out of all categories from Yahoo.
- View our other privacy controls.
- Visit the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance Ad Choices - DAA (US), EDAA (EU), DAAC (Canada), ADAA (AU/NZ) to see your opt-out choices from other participating companies.
- Explore other controls and tools to help set and maintain your privacy choices.
- If you are using Safari or a browser enabled with Intelligent Tracking Protection (ITP) or similar cookie-blocking technology, if you wish to opt out of receiving personalized ads, you will need to do so directly via the Yahoo Privacy Center.